Favorite piece of technology:

When  I was a child I discovered the videogames, these games are played on consoles, and this is mi favorite piece of technology ;but I just had pirates consoles (I was a poor boy), so I used to play whit the friend´s nintendo, usually mario bross or donkey kong.

          Resultado de imagen para donkey kong country                                  Resultado de imagen para polystation

My first original console was a  playstation 2, I played guitar hero and Pro evolution soccer all the time, but now I can´t play every time, I just play whit my brother in the weekend.


Resultado de imagen para guitar hero gif


I like play video games because you go to different worlds, ans you can do different things; for ejample you can be a hero, plumber, ape, super saiyajin, spy, etc.

Resultado de imagen para budokai tenkaichi 3



My life whitout consoles and video games it would be very sad, stressful and complicated, I can´t control my different personalities, and I would go crazy.



               Resultado de imagen para el resplandor crazy

Comentarios

  1. Long live to polystation wuhaskjhkadj, when i was a kid, i use to have a joystick who has 1000 (the same games with different styles haha) and thats the best game ever wuhaskjdhsakj, my parents never want to buy me a play :( so i really need to wait for it haha and now, my brother buy a playstation 4 and everything its perfect haha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hahah I loved guitar hero when I was child! I want to play it again now, was so entertaining :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario